2014年12月2日 星期二

END 1

In the next moment, something heavy hit on my head.
I lose my consciousness.
Um…
Where am I?  Well, I am still in the park.
I am faint.
My head is wet. 
I touch my hair and some liquid sticks on my hand. 
What a disgusting smell, haha.
I know what is it even I see nothing in the dark.
Stranger: Leo, you are paid for it.  You should not treat Anna like that.
A man voice comes through the dark.  He must be the one follow and attack me. 
Anna?  I search my memory.  Who is Anna?
I cannot remember, but probably she is one of my ex-grilfriends.
Leo: haha…taking revenge for a woman…so romantic…hahaha…
So painful.
My head is so painful.
Why will I wake up in this god damn moment?
If I do not wake up again, I will never feel this pain…
Oh, this time, I must be late to see Caren forever.
I close my eyes.
A sharp thing suddenly stabs into my chest.
Oh, shit, it is much painful than the head…

沒有留言:

張貼留言