2014年12月2日 星期二

END 2

Walking out of the police station, I finally feel a bit relax.
Police: Can you talk more about the final time you met Leo?
Police kept asking me the same question.
I have already said out what I know. 
The next day I met Leo, he was found to lost contact.
Three days later, his body was found in a hotel.
A dead body without the head.  
So horrible, right?
I went back to my home.
Anna:      I am back.  It’s horrible.  The police came to find me again. 
I walk into my room.
Anna:      You look good today, Leo.
Of course, no one answer.  In fact, he can never be answered.
He is in Formalin now. 
Neither speak nor response to me.
He can only let me to appreciate. 

Anna:      This time, you finally wholly belong to me.  You will not think of that bitch anymore.

沒有留言:

張貼留言